OUR VISIONIs to support Mentoring on the Central Coast Secondary High schools.
OUR ROLECentral Coast Mentoring Network Incorporated supports mentors by way of mentor training, refresher courses, networking, professional and personal development.
We promote the benefits of the Mentoring program for grade 9 and 10 Students in Central Coast High Schools.
Since November 1999 when we first received our ABN number and December 2003 when we became a registered charity.
Now we are a self funding organisation relying on donations from the Private and or Business sectors.
We have always been able to support the local mentoring program despite the many changes that have taken place that were not under our control.
With the acceptance of this Mentoring program in the schools it is our aim to support the increase of Mentors in existing schools as well as create the opportunity to take on board additional Central Coast schools.
Central Coast Mentoring Network Incorporated is proud to support Central Coast Secondary School Mentoring (CCSSM).
CCSSM is the affiliate that runs the whole of the mentoring program in the local schools. It handles the day to day running of the mentoring program in each individual school.
• NSW ARM Incorporated registered a new business name Central Coast Mentoring Network in 2017.
• NSW ARM Incorporated adopts new Code of Conduct, Vision, Mission Statement and Objectives in 2013.
• New, NSW ARM Incorporated Constitution adopted in 2011.
• 10th anniversary celebrated in 2008. Plan-It Youth (PIY) had run in almost 80 schools, trained over 1,780 mentors and helped around 3,500 students.
• NSW ARM attained the status of a Deductible Gift Recipient in 2000.
• The Dusseldorp Skills Forum (DSF) established in1988, on the retirement of Mr G J (Dick) Dusseldorp.